Stand up to big jobs with the only worm drive walk behind concrete saw. Cutting long control joints is simple the handle adjusts to your height and folds easily for transport and storage. Our legendary SKILSAW® worm drive power, as well as the unique Cut-Ready™ adjustable plunge lock and a pivoting pointer deliver unmatched precision and convenience. Used wet or dry, the integrated dust management system controls dust for cleaner cuts. A two finger trigger reduces user fatigue and improves control. The die-cast aluminum housings, guard and foot and rust-resistant brackets and fasteners resist corrosion for long life. Armed with the MEDUSAW Walk Behind, you’ll power through the toughest concrete jobs standing up. You can always count on SKILSAW.
SEE VIDEO https://youtu.be/ukIjEVmN2pE
- Includes 7″ Diamond blade for concrete.
- Only worm drive walk behind concrete saw delivers a complete concrete cutting system with worm drive power and durability
- Adjustable, folding handle extends to optimal height and folds for easy transport and storage
- Wet/dry dust management system controls dust for cleaner cuts and longer tool life
- Two-finger trigger reduces fatigue and improves control
- GFCI protection reduces risk of shock to user
- Die-cast aluminum housings, guard and foot with rust-resistant brackets and fasteners resist corrosion for long life
- Pointer wheel mirrors the blade kerf for accurate cuts
- Large foot and oversized wheels for improved stability
- Powerful dual-field™ motor increases cooling and extends tool life