Husqvarna FS 520, Concrete Saws
- Their unique transmission makes them ideal for more demanding jobs, despite their compact size.
- Spring assist screw feed raises and lowers the blade quickly and easily, giving the operator better control of cutting depth
- Engine and blade shaft mounting system reduces overall vibration giving you better performance, and significantly reduces vibrations at operator handles.
- On/off switch conveniently located
- Precision bearings hinge system reducing wear and noise caused by vibration.
- Water spray system allows for easy maintenance and better flow
- Patended IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- Dual arbors allow mounting of blade on either end of blade shaft for right or left side cutting
- Hydrostatic differential drive system eliminates drive gears from rear wheels reducing unnecessary rear wheel wear.
- 7-5/8 inch Depth cut